Donors to our Forever Fund offer Davidson Lands Conservancy the dedicated means to support land and trail conservation in the Davidson area. The Forever Fund allows us to work with landowners to acquire property and develop easements, protecting natural spaces forever. When you give to the Forever Fund, you help
- Assure healthy air and water quality
- Protect wildlife habitat and ecologically rich lands
- Preserve woodlands, wetlands, and open spaces
- Support working farms and their sustainable produce and meats
- Create educational, artistic, and recreational opportunities
- Promote healthful living through walking, cycling, and experiencing nature
- Keep people and nature connected
The Forever Fund is used exclusively to acquire property for conservation, including costs such as appraisals, survey, base line inventories, title work and policies, environmental and engineering studies, stewardship and legal defense funding, transaction costs related to grant applications and awards for the purposes of land acquisition and grant matching requirements for the purpose of land acquisition. Funds are not use for operations or any programs.
We welcome a gift of any size, and we hope you’ll consider giving a recurring gift. When you give a recurring gift, we’ll automatically charge you annually, quarterly, or monthly, and your giving continues automatically (until you tell us to stop!). Recurring gifts to the Forever Fund sustain our land and trail conservation efforts and give us the much-appreciated gift of predictable income as we plan each year’s conservation priorities. To make your gift a recurring one, just click on the “Donation Frequency” field below, and let us know how often you would like to give. We’ll take care of the rest!