WOW is thrilled to offer nature outings for families again, now that we have passed through the worst of the pandemic. Here’s some information that will be helpful as you sign up for an outing.
- Registration is required. Our outings are small so spaces are limited.
- Please read the WOW outing waiver (medical and photo wavier). By registering for this outing, you are agreeing to its terms and conditions.
- If you do not want your child included in any of the photos, you must let us know when you check in at the outing.
- No dogs nor strollers. Dress appropriately for the weather with sturdy shoes for on and off trail hiking. We suggest you bring water and, if you wish, bug spray.
- If you have registered, but then find you’re unable to attend, please remove your name from Sign-Up as soon as possible so another family can attend.
- Masks are not mandatory. Distancing is encouraged outside of household members
- Email questions about outings or other WOW events to [email protected].
- If we need to cancel the event for weather or other reasons, we will email you by 8:30 AM, Saturday, so please check your email.